The Hamilton DD-8 Compact Drawer & Window is designed specifically to optimize operations with maximal use of space inside the pharmacy, capacity to fit the majority of large prescription containers, ease of servicing and customer convenience while ensuring maximum security. The drawer and window are designed to be used together, but can also be installed separately to replace existing equipment in both drive-thru and walk-up applications.
- Exterior size: 11.1" x 28.1" x 30.625"
- Drawer Size: 6" x 9.5" x 13"
- Stainless steel exterior finish, interior available in stainless steel, color matched steel or laminated wood to match the interior of the pharmacy
- Manual ADA compliant design provides easy to use operation through pushing or pulling lever straight forward
- The drawer extends on a rotating arm which gets rotated back if hit by a car, virtually eliminating the risk of replacing drawers that have been knocked out of alignment
- Drawer can be serviced without removing entire unit from inside or outside the facility
- Drawer extension adjusts to various curb widths and car placements by stopping wherever needed and still present the opening directly to the customer
- Sealed to outside air entering the building even when the drawer is extended to the customer
- Complies with HIPAA requirements